jillionaire

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wow! That's Eccentric!


This year, I was lucky to have participated in Mary Ward’s art show. For some strange reason however, I seemed to help out more last year, than this year. This year’s theme absolutely complimented the type on artwork that I usually create. With my first year learning in about Communications Technology, I was extremely excited to show people my work. Sadly, I wasn’t able to go through the entire art show this year. The only part that I recall seeing was the dimmed hallways filled with the grade 10 art students’ lanterns. It was spectacular! I almost felt like I was inside another building.
One thing that could have been improved for the art show this year was the authority of seeing the art itself. I don’t think it was quite fair for the artists to have to pay to see their classmates’ artwork. I was extremely disappointed because I didn’t have the opportunity to see my own artwork when it was on display. Perhaps next year the art students will have a better opportunity. In addition, I am very proud of Mr. Notten and Ms. Arturi for maintaining the level of astonishment for this year’s grade 9 project. The skulls were absolutely eccentric, and I can’t wait to see what kind of projects they have in store for the next set of grade nines!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Lynn said...

Jillian,

You need to send this to Mrs. Powell's blog.

June 5, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home