jillionaire

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Colossal U Add Campaign


When I first saw the two advertisements of Colossal U Add Campaign, I thought that it must have been a strategy. I thought that maybe the ad would be horrible, but the actually site wouldn’t. When I finally visited the site, it was a regular looking page filled with tonnes of information. Suddenly, I saw a girl appear on screen and the entire website page changed. I thought that this add was absolutely brilliant. It definitely seems that the only way to get someone’s attention in this century is by trash-talking. Perhaps, if the public see the Colossal U ads, it will seem more intriguing, since it is talking negatively about a University. The entire concept of the advertisements was incredibly strategic.

1 Comments:

Blogger ChickaChickaya said...

I agree with you this idea is absolutly brilliant. I mean the idea of the commercial was to get our attention and it did. We are here writting about it aren't we?

June 8, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home